The project is funded by the Welsh Government and partner institutions, and is led by the School of Physics and Astronomy at Cardiff University.
The project team at Cardiff University includes the Project Manager, Celina Lavis, Project Officer, Georgie McGarry, and the Academic Lead, Dr Chris North. We work closely with the university leads at each of our partner universities:
- Dr Rachel Cross, Aberystwyth University
- Dr Iestyn Pierce, Bangor University
- Dr Sarah Roberts, Swansea University
- Corrine John and Heather Francis, University of South Wales
- Lucy Jones at Wrexham University
Other key contributors to the project include:
- MFL Mentoring scheme, who inspired the project
- CreoSkills, who deliver our training
- OnData Ltd, our evaluators
- STEM leads from Welsh education consortia, who connect us with schools
- IOP Wales, who fully support the project
- Universities Wales, who fully support the project
These colleagues are key to ensuring the smooth running of the project and also contribute to the strategy of the project.